WHETHER YOU HAVE TAUGHT NEGOTIATION FOR 30 YEARS OR ARE PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST CLASS, ExpertNegotiator’s groundbreaking online course management software helps you take your class to the next level.
Reduce your administrative workload significantly!
Negotiation courses are especially burdensome to teach because of the extra effort required to:
- Set up simulation exercises
- Create negotiator match-ups
- Distribute role information
- Compile student results
- Provide feedback to students
All of this administrative work robs you of valuable time to focus on helping your students learn this complex process.
ExpertNegotiator automates and integrates all of it online to eliminate the waste and inefficiency of doing it manually.
Help students focus on their negotiation preparation skills.
As teachers, we want our students to change their behavior from off-the-cuff negotiation reactions to strategic negotiation preparation.
To help you accomplish this, ExpertNegotiator allows you to customize the software to fit your pedagogy. The students will use it to prepare for their simulated negotiations and record their results based on your strategic negotiation framework. This allows you to evaluate their performance based on the:
- Concepts you taught
- Negotiation plans they developed
- Results from their negotiation
- Lessons learned they submit
ExpertNegotiator gives you access to all of this student information in an easy to use Web site that provides you with unparalleled insight into their preparation, results and observations about each negotiation exercise.
Get Proven Results
Professors at numerous law schools, business schools and colleges have used ExpertNegotiator to teach thousands of students to negotiate more strategically.
Dr. Karen Walch from the Thunderbird School of Global Management did an independent study showing that students using ExpertNegotiator:
- achieved up to 17.5% better results in their negotiations than those that did not, and
- increased their mutual gains by over 10%.
Professor Tom Tripp from Washington State University said:
- “ExpertNegotiator's academic edition is making a huge difference in my negotiations course. Students are learning more tactics more quickly because the preparation software reinforces their weekly lessons...From the instructor's point of view, the software is easy to use to administrate the course...Finally, I have found the staff of ExpertNegotiator to be extremely helpful. This is some of the best customer service I've ever received. I highly recommend ExpertNegotiator's academic edition to negotiation instructors everywhere.”